Book Title: Astrology Made Easy : A Guide to Understanding Your Birth Chart
Author: Yasmin Boland
Format: Paperback | 304 pages
Publication Date: 04 Sep 2018
Everything you need to know to get started with astrology and how to use it to plan and predict your life.
Astrology is a divination method that studies the position of the Sun, Moon and planets at the time and place of your birth. Their placements are interpreted to give insights into your personality and major events in your life. Yasmin Boland is an award-winning astrologer and bestselling astrology writer whose articles and columns are read by millions of people around the world each week. She has written this comprehensive yet accessible guide to astrology to help you understand past events, present challenges and future possibilities for your life.
- the many ways that astrology can help you
- how to read and understand your chart, with a free personalized chart provided online for every reader
- the talents and challenges you were born with
- how to make simple predictions for yourself and others
- how to be a better parent, friend and colleague through knowing your loved ones' charts
This book was previously published under the title Astrology (Hay House Basics series).