Book Title: Cracking the AP English Language and Composition Exam: 2019 Edition
Author: Princeton Review
Format: Paperback | 256 pages
Publication Date: 07 Aug 2018
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with this comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras. Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive review of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentative essays
- Focused review of key literary devices and rhetorical modes
- Engaging coverage ob word use and rhetorical modes to help you improve your writing
- Up-to-date information to prepare you for the 2019 AP English Language & Composition Exam
- Access to an online study guide, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Pacing drills to help you maximize points on the multiple-choice section
- Sample student essays scored with thorough assessments from our test experts Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam arms you with the tools you need for confidence on test day.