Book Title: Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition
Author: Christopher Talbot
Format: Paperback | 760 pages
Publication Date: 26 Jun 2015
Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning
This second edition of the highly-regarded first edition contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
- Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
- Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
- Stretch more able students with extension activities
- The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
- Key skills and experiments included
- Full digital package - offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!