Book Title: How to Manage Difficult People : Proven Strategies for Dealing with Challenging Behaviour at Work
Author: Brene Brown
Format: Paperback | 224 pages
Publication Date: 15 May 2014
Dealing with difficult people - from awkward customers at work to irritating neighbours at home - is a challenge many people face on a day-to-day basis. This book will show you how to:
- Defuse and deal with difficult customers, both on the phone and face to face;
- Manage problems with colleagues in the workplace, including a manipulative boss;
- Handle difficult day-to-day interactions with any people we come into contact anywhere;
- Identify and manage behaviours which can turn a person into a `problem';Improve necessary listening and communication skills;
- Increase self confidence and develop rapport building skills.
This book contains some proven techniques for managing yourself as well as managing difficult people. If you gain a better understanding of yourself, build your confidence and use these techniques, then you'll make your life a whole lot easier.