Book Title: 552 PSAT Practice Questions
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Format: Paperback | 288 pages
Publication Date: 30 Jan 2018
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 550+ practice questions & everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships! Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- Familiarize yourself with the test and timing with our PSAT overview
- Prepare for all question types with Reading, Writing & Language, and Math drills
- Pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses with a full-length practice test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
- Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with complete answer explanations for every question
- See The Princeton Review's techniques in action and solidify your PSAT knowledge
- Learn fundamental test-prep strategies to eliminate choices and quickly solve problems
Hone Your Competitive Admissions Edge.
- Learn everything you need to know about National Merit(R) Scholarships
- Take bonus warm-up drills online
- Discover useful post-SAT advice in an extra, online "College Insider"supplement