Book Title: Top 10 Gran Canaria
Author: Izabella Gawin
Format: Paperback | 128 pages
Publication Date: 24 Jul 2017
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Gran Canaria, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Gran Canaria.
Spend time in coffee shops in Vegueta, go hiking in the mountains at Teror and Tejeda, or see the incredible sand dunes at Maspalomas. From Top 10 restaurants to the Top 10 outdoor activities - discover the best of Gran Canaria with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Gran Canaria:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Gran Canaria's best attractions, covering Emirates Palace, Al Maryah Island, the Burj Al Arab and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Gran Canaria, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Gran Canaria's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Maspalomas, Tamadaba, Barranco de Guayadeque, Las Palmas and more
Staying for longer and want to explore more of the Canary Islands? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canary Islands.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.